Tuesday, 10 July 2007

Rargh

Today I am like a bear with a sore paw. Not having ever seen a bear with a sore paw however, I can't be sure.

You know how you have those days where everything is just Shite, and nothing can cheer you up? Hey, I hear they call that depression! You don't say.

Had a bad sleep on Sunday night, so spent yesterday looking forward to a luxurious 10 hour sleep in my new feet pyjamas. Yes they are incredibly flattering. BUT first the dinner I cooked turned out yuk. Then the Simpsons episode was the stamp museum one where Lisa can't sleep on her own (Worst. Episode. Ever). Then Antiques Roadshow was boring. So I went to bed. Then I read some of Stasiland by Anna Funder which is a bloody good book, but gave me bad dreams of being in the Holocaust and being hunted (does anyone else have these dreams? I get them all the time). Then I woke up at 2 with a roaring ear infection. Then had to wait for the Nurofen to kick in. Then I had a restless sleep till 7 where I had to get up and come to work where everyone is grumpy because nothing is going right and it's 6 degrees outside and windy and raining and freeeeezing and all I want to do is get in a plane and fly to a deserted beach and lie there ALL BY MYSELF.


You get the picture?


The only thing that has made me laugh today is this:

Let's all cross fingers and hope for a better day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Sorry it was a bad Monday.

Did you have your date on Sunday?