Friday, 20 July 2007

Nom nom nom - I could eat her up.

One for the ladeez - here is a pic of my neice Amelie (right) with her new bestie Maddy.
Is she not the cutest thing imaginable? I just want to squeeeeeeeeeeeze her. Tomorrow is Moving House day, and my sister is dying to help me (I know, she's like Monica from Friends). Amelie snuggles will be on tap all day then, which makes this move even more exciting. I haven't seen her for weeks.
In other news, Date Man came around last night and I cooked him dinner (Thai red chicken curry), which he praised, and then cleared the table. His star chart is filling up fast!

1 comment:

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

How adorable! I can see why you want to snuggle with her. Have fun with that!

Good luck with the move tomorrow! Can't wait to see photos!!!