Thursday, 24 May 2007

Find the good stuff

So am feeling somewhat better today....am waiting for Karma to do its thing. One good thing that has come out of this is that I have found a locksmith in Mt Maunganui who is seriously awesome. He's been a locksmith for like 25 years and is my new hero. He sourced me a new lock and door handle and even kept my car for me over night. Zanden is the name of the place...check it out.

On a completely different tangent now - I was watching Dai Henwood last night - my most favourite comedian ever - and he showed Michael Jackson - Thriller. Does anyone remember how, on a Sunday, there'd be ads all night going "at 8pm we will be showing you the new Michael Jackson video in its entirety!" And you'd all make sure you were fed and bathed and in your pyjamas and you'd all sit around and watch Bad, or Beat It. It was a huge event. Ah... reminiscing.

No comments: