Thursday, 17 May 2007

Comfort Zones 8 Mar 07

Hola,
Just having teary moments at work after a 4 bottle farewell lunch with my team. They have been so good to me! I will miss them.
It's hard leaving a comfort zone for something else.....who knows how this trip will work out for Jimmy and I....but if there's one thing I've learnt in my 28 years.....it's that you will always regret that which you Don't do, as opposed to what you do do. I know we'll have a brilliant time no matter what happens and the mind has a wonderful ability to only remember the good stuff anyway which saves our sanity.
Anyhoo, how deep and meaningful am I! Meeting up for drinks and dins tonight with the crew so may have a slightly sore head in the morning. So what, last day, and I get a morning tea. Yay!
Feeling very apprehensive yet excited, appreciate everyone's support and kind words.
Love aims x

No comments: