Monday, 6 September 2010

Post-marital

In a somewhat surreal moment, I am back in front of the computer in my PJ's, $4 slippers and 20 year old homespun wool jersey after 3 weeks of truly memorable days.

In an effort to make them even more memorable, over the next few days/weeks I'll be posting instalments describing our wedding, the planning, the honeymoon, musings from a wise married-for-ten-days-and-counting woman, plus my thoughts on the baffling popularity of the book Eat, Pray, Love, Be Narcisstic, seen around the pool at Bali in plague proportions.

Until I write this scintillating information, I'll leave you with a pic of me all gussied up as a bride, something I doubted I'd ever get to be for a while there. This pic was taken about 10 minutes before we left for the church, which was the most terrifying/exciting/anxiety-ridden/delirious ten minutes of my life. A most incredible few weeks and I can't wait to share them with you.

Mrs. B xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Welcome back. I'm looking forward to hearing the stories and seeing the photos.

gaijinwife said...

absolutely stunning Amy. Megs had told me all about the dress and veil but words never do these things justice. Looking forward to more pics of course. Katy.

Nancy said...

You look beautiful and not at all nervous!